On Wednesday, July 17, 2002, 12:19:34 PM, Marcus Ohlström wrote:

MO> Not necessarily. Right click on your address group, select Properties
MO> and mark "Hide items if not explicitly selected". If I'm not
MO> misinterpreting your intentions this should do the trick.

But....I don't want *all* of them hidden....there are some people in
the trekker ab who also appear in my personal ab, for a different
reason. With the "hide items..." option selected, they too are hidden
- unless I make two entries for them & link only one entry to the
trekker group, which leaves me with the original problem of the
template macros using info from the incomplete entry.

Or am I missing something blindingly obvious to everyone else?

Deborah