Hello Sudip Pokhrel,

In Reference to your Posting on Thursday, July 18 2002 at 06:30 PM PDT,

> NA> it would be nice to use bolded text, or underline, or colour a
> NA> certain word, or even change the point size of a word...

> Does Rich Text guarantee WYSIWYG at both ends?

No, but using Fixed-width fonts doesn't guarantee the Recipient uses them
either, so what may look fine when sent, does not necessarily mean it will
when received. Right now the common denominator is plain text, regardless
of font... I'm just saying I wish we could raise the bar a little.

--
Nick Andriash
Courtenay, B.C. Canada