Hallo Marck,

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:52:48 +0100GMT (27-7-02, 1:52 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

MDP> or use Ctrl-Alt-Shift-X once you've created this filter:

Nice filter. Copied (and edited) it. I had one slight difficulty,
since I read most messages in the preview screen, I copied this from
that and had some unintended line breaks. I looked at the filter and I
couldn't understand why it should do what you explained. ;-)
The remedy was to copy it from full screen.

MDP> ExtCmd: C:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe
/IMPORTU=Marck;F=Inbox;I="C:\export.msg"

I've never realised that you could call TB as an external command.
Whenever I had a filter that required that, I always used a batch
file.

Finally I've to say that it's kind of sneaky of you that you've never
given us this solution when somebody asked a way to add custom headers
to a message.

--
Groetjes, Roelof