Hello Marck!

On Monday, July 29, 2002 at 12:08:59 AM you wrote:

<snipped for brevity's and clarity's sake>

Can anyone tell me - Marck, you, by any chance?! - what this all has
to do with a subjects that clearly indicates I *should not* read this
thread?

I mean, shouldn't this either be made into a new thread (long time ago
at that) or at least have another subject? This clearly is a
supplementary to Arjan's "question", which has been declared a DH (not
Dierk Haasis, but Dead Horse).

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

If it don't kill you, it just makes you stronger.