Hello TBUDL listers,

I've  been  following the thread about anti-spam measures and I too wanted
to  create  a  separate  address  book for spam addresses (actually, I
thought it might be handy to have Work vs Personal AB too).

Yet,  no  matter  what I did, I could not get to have two separate AB,
with  different  lists  in  them:  what ever corrections I'd do in one
would  be  acarried  over  to the other one, so that I'd always end up
having two-three-four identical AB.

Can  any  one  help  me  please  by  giving methe correct step-by-step
procedure to make two _independent_ ABs, please?

TIA

 Joyce

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]