Hello Joyce,

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:21:34 +0200 GMT (28/07/02, 20:21 +0700 GMT),
Joyce Sala wrote:

JS> I've  tried in vain to reduce the size of the font in the Message List
JS> window which seems to be a _huge_ 12 or 14 point size.

JS> What am I missing?

Options / Message List Colours and Font ... / Font.

One comment here: I had to look around quite a bit, as there are
several places where to change fonts. For the editor you have to use
one menu path, for the folder list another, and for the message list
another altogether. Additional access to all these functionalities
under a single menu item "Fonts..." (maybe in the Options menu) would
indeed make sense.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM