Hello Joyce,

On Sunday, July 28, 2002 at 6:44:34 PM you [JS] wrote (at least in
part):

JS> Thank  YOU!!!  I  think  I  literally  *unstuck*  the feature! Because
JS> *after*  doing  the  20  point  number,  suddenly the font "agreed" to
JS> reduce itself to what I wanted.

Have I understood you correctly? After setting 20 the size shrank to
10? You might be stumbled over a bug that seems fixed in a later
version, I'd suggest you visit
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/download.html
and go for 1.61 and have another try. Font size should be adjusted
_immediately_ after you set it and confirmed all dialog windows.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I want to reach out, and when i go there...