Hi Sergey,
On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, at 17:36:03 [GMT +0200] (16:36 where I live) you wrote:

SU> Dear Adam,

SU> Sunday, July 28, 2002, 5:13:14 PM, you wrote:

SU> You lose important mail just because person who send it use
SU> "suspicious" e-mail client (or something else, Big Brother is watching
SU> you ):-).

SU> Next Step of spammers will be setting as X-Sender newest version of OE
SU> Express :-). What ISP will do with it? Filtering by X-Sender is a dead
SU> way. And who will be loosers in this battle - I know - TB! users :-)

Then change ISP. You pay for a service - look into what you buy

SU>>> P.S. As  i know - you can not skip ads at the beginning of DVD film.
SU>>> Or I am wrong.

AR>> Wrong

AR>> Skipping ads at the beginning of a DVD is a technical issue.
SU> But it is spam :-). I bought film, not ads :-).
SU> Other words - spamming is just technical issue too :-).

Nope - those "ads" drive down the cost of the DVD

spam just drives UP the cost of internet connections.

--
28 July 2002, 17:43
                                   [ Adam Rykala : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]

Taglines--A place to dry wet tags.

All  messages  both  into  and  out  of  this  account  have been scanned with
AntiVir's Antivirus Mail Gateway for Linux. However, all attachments should be
scanned  also  with  a  virus checker at the receiver's end to ensure that the
files  are  clean  and  free  of  virus  infection.  All  messages are for the
attention of the recipient only.