Hello Jonathan,

On Sunday, July 28, 2002 at 5:51:07 PM you [JA] wrote (at least in
part):

JA> but a system administrator took a certain person to court for
JA> wasting his time having to deal with spam instead of his usual
JA> work. He won! ;)

Only possible in the US :-))))) *LoL*

CMIIW but weren't there a person that won a process because he/she
tried to dry the cat in his/her microwave? Because in manual there was
not written a cat can't be dried this way? :-)))

OK, OK ... I'm really straight OT, so let's continue this on tbot :-)

X-post & F-up2: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SOT:%20US-law
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Operator, Please Trace this call and tell me where I am.