Hello Eddie,

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:23:36 +0200 GMT (30/07/02, 19:23 +0700 GMT),
Eddie Castelli wrote:

EC> Here my two questions:
EC>    - How are you handling/organizing your two Account in the 'collect'
EC>      account?

I handle all my currently 7 accounts seperately.

Like you, I also have 2 "important" accounts, and when I am travelling
I usually only check those, unless I have time and find a cheap
internet cafe. I prefer to keep the two seperate; if I cannot connect
to one for a while (how long "a while" might be depends on the
circumstances), I still have the other account to communicate to the
outside world. And maybe email someone to resend any message that he
may have sent to the other account previously to this account.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

...und wir gingen mit unserer Lehrerin im Park spazieren. Gegenueber
dem Park war ein Haus, wo die Muetter ihre Kinder gebaeren. Eine
Gebaermutter schaute aus dem Fenster und winkte uns freudig zu.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM