Hello Allie!

On Sunday, August 4, 2002 at 5:16:39 AM you wrote:

> b) In a democratic environment as this list, majority rules.

Since when? Let me add that I hope not, because I'd at least like to
think that rationality and logic rules. The Majority is not
necessarily well equipped to decide what is best (let alone right).

If it is wrong to quote conversationally I'd gladly change my way ...

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Calling Things by their right name marks the beginning of Wisdom.