Howdy TheBatUsers,

  I've been using MailWasher to preview messages on my POP servers
  before downloading them to my client. Now, I've decided to just use
  the Message Dispatcher in TB.

  I'm a bit confused, however, on configuring the Message Dispatcher.
  When I run a mail check, all of the Receive and Delete column
  checkboxes are checked. According to TB Help, a check in the Receive
  column will "Retrieve the message into the Inbox as you would in a
  normal download session" and a check in the Delete column will
  "Delete the message from the server without downloading it".

  When the Message Dispatcher is invoked, all of the checkboxes in the
  Receive and Delete columns are checked by default. To me, this seems
  a bit contradictory. Shouldn't it be one or the other, but not both?
  Also, can the Message Dispatcher be configured to set defaults on
  the columns, e.g., none of the Delete checkboxes are checked when
  the Message Dispatcher runs?

  TIA.

--
Chris Montgomery