Howdy Jonathan,

Friday, August 9, 2002, 11:50:05 AM, Jonathan Angliss wrote:

JA> The two different options mean different things.  The receive is if
JA> you want to download the mail to your local mail folders, while the
JA> delete is if you want to delete it from the server.  They are
JA> independent of each other and perform two different actions.  For
JA> example, you can delete mail from the server without downloading it,
JA> or visa versa.

Yeah, I figured it out after first unchecking the boxes in the Delete
column and downloading messages, and then going back and downloading
messages with the Delete boxes checked. It was clear to me after that
test that with checkboxes in both the Receive and Delete columns
checked that a message will be received and then deleted.

Now one more question - is it possible to set the column widths
permanently in the Message Dispatcher? I'm already getting tired of
adjusting them each time the MD is invoked.

--
Chris Montgomery        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
210-490-3249/888-745-7603