On Friday, August 9, 2002, 17:55, Dave Wright wrote:

>   I have just noticed that the latest version converts any email
>   addresses I enter in the To: box to lowercase.

I tried sending a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] In my sent folder it shows
like [EMAIL PROTECTED] but in my inbox it's become [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
don't think TB! is involved in the change of case for the letter 'c',
if it was the address wouldn't show up with an uppercase 'C' in my
sent folder. It's probably the SMTP-servers the mail walks through on
it's way to the receiver which makes the change.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc