Hello,

I'm trying to write my first regex to "pretty up" the print template
for an account. I want to add a list of attachments at the bottom of
the message, in the form

Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment n

The %ATTACHMENTS macro lists the names of files attached, using
semicolons and spaces, word wrapping over lines, like this:

Attachment 1; Attachment 2; ... Attachment n

What I want to do is substitute occurrences of "; " with newlines. I
tried setting the pattern and creating an expression, like this:

%SETPATTREGEXP="/;\s/\n/"
%REGEXPMATCH="%ATTACHMENTS"

But all I get is the newline, and none of the attachment text. How can
I accomplish the substitution?

-Don

Running The Bat! Version 1.61 on Windows 98 Build 2222