Hello Allie,

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, at 16:00:21 [GMT -0500] (which was 22:00 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

ACM> In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
ACM> Michael Thompson [MT] wrote:'

MT>> While we are on the subject of resizing, this is related, but in
MT>> the Losest terms. (!) Why is it that windows with two or more
MT>> scroll windows all move when you use a scroll button on the Mouse
MT>> or keyboard??? THat is very annoying!

ACM> Try clicking in the window you wish to scroll and the others should
ACM> stop scrolling.

I thought of that, it dos'nt. It is'nt the mouse drivers either. I
have used both M$ Intellipoint and Logitech Drivers. (Different MOuse)
I have also noticed this behaviour under 2k as well as XP...

But I dont think it is a Bat thing, as the code should not allow this
to happen. (Both windows are seperate items) so I think this is maybe
a OS Code thingie...

I dont know about the XP codebase, or the latest version of Delphi, as I stopped
using Delphi long ago..

 Michael

http://wwww.thompsonmike.co.uk/

I am a computer, dumber than any human and smarter than an administrator.