TF> What I am saying is that the double negative should be avoided in
TF> English, as otherwise nobody won't understand nothing! ;-)

That's about what they told me when I was in school .. but
they put it considerably more strongly than that :-)

In those days, a double negative was a positive, and
therefore invalid, and resulted in negative results
gradewise speaking! lol!

Lynn

--
1.60q on Win2kPro SP2

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2