Hello Jonathan,

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 01:22:41 -0500 GMT (15/08/02, 13:22 +0700 GMT),
Jonathan Angliss wrote:

>> Let's see. If the filter works if only the first address is in your
>> addressbook, the filter conditions and actions should be correct. The
>> function "check whether in AB" seems to choke on multiple addresses in
>> the same AB entry.

JA> Yes... that is a better way of putting it ;)

OK, here is some info: I have a filter that checks on whether the To
address is in the AB (it is an Outgoing filter, but the principale
still stands), and there appears to be no problem.

>> Are you adding and deleting the From address to/from the filter at the
>> same time? Or am I reading this wrong?

JA> Not sure, but only Add Address to group is ticked, the other is
JA> not, as to why it has data in it here, I am not sure, but it
JA> doesn't seem to be affecting the filter, otherwise nothing would
JA> be added to the address book... no?

I think it does affect the filter... If the action is not checked in
your interface but it is checked when you c&p the filter, we have a
descrepancy that is difficult to explain without using the word "bug".
Before we go that far, please check again that DelAdd is not checked
in your GUI, c&p that filter again, and confirm that it is included in
the filter as pasted.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Der erste Tag am FKK-Strand kann fuer einen jungen Mann sehr hart
werden.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM