Hi tbudl,
I am new to the bat! and to this email list. hopefully I am emailing
the right place.

I was wondering about different ways of archiving email but still
being able to search access the email itself.

I came from Eudora and used to keep around 120 thousand emails, but
trimed it all back to around 7 thousand before importing it over to
the bat!

I used to just copy Eudora email to another location to simply start
up the second copy to search older email. and keep a zipped up copy as
well.

I have not tried this with the bat! as yet.

So all suggestions on the way you guys handle backup copies of your
email is appreciated.
thanks.

 Razgo  http://music.razgo.com                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]