Dear Keith,

Thursday, August 29, 2002 at 10:53:12 AM you wrote:

KA> I think it would be a good thing if personal email addresses didn't
KA> appear in the archive. In another mailman list to which I'm
KA> subscribed, the person's email address is replaced by that of the
KA> list.

I do not agree. Sometimes, you might want to answer directly to the
author rather than to the list, perhaps because your answer is off
topic.

Also, I find that the most problems and noise come from people who
write anonymously.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... Nobody is gonna kiss this sweet prince goodnight!

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.61 (7Ba40-6E8D5) under Windows 2000 5.0