On Friday, August 30, 2002, 7:17:36 AM, Allie wrote:

ACM> For the filter to work, you need to enable it by enabling the
ACM> 'active' option under the 'rule' tab.

     Wouldn't this then mean that this filter is always "active"? Oh,
     I see, if I check both active and manual..it means.. "Yes, you
     can use this filter, but use it only manually." I'm sure that's
     the problem I didn't have active checked. Thanks.

ACM> You could enable regular expressions under the options tab and use
ACM> the format:

ACM> (address1|address2|address3|address4|address5...)

     Actually that's how I am doing it now, but was wondering if there was
     an alternative way to set up "ORs." Its very difficult at a
     glance to see how that filter string is set up. I usually have to
     copy and paste it into smart bat or some editor in order to see
     how I have it set up. It would be nice to just see a list of
     addresses in a filter dialog somehow.

     Thanks for the help, I'm sure just setting the filter to active
     will do the trick.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]