I am considering changing my AV program.  I noticed these
limitations on the AVG website.  Can someone expand on the
ramifications of these statements?  Many thanks in advance.

Elaine

Limitations

Plugin doesn't certify messages due to a nature of the anti-virus plugin interface of
The Bat!. The plugin is called only on message attachments.
Outgoing messages are scanned since a version 1.61 of The Bat!

Known issues

Embedded messages are not currently scanned. According to producers of The Bat!, this
problem should be fixed in the version 1.62 of The Bat!