Hi Databug.

At 9:35 AM on Saturday, August 31, 2002 you [D]
wrote the following about 'How do you set up
account filters?':

JR>>   What about setting up a dummy 2nd account w it's
JR>>   own settings?

D> Thats is kind of what i`m trying to do. But for
D> this I need a filter option to leave certain
D> mails on the servers and only download ones
D> that are addressed to that particular aacount.

  Filter all msgs to your account & move hers to
  her account automatically via Filter Action. You
  can re-direct [I believe], copy or export to a
  unix, TB or txt file. HTH

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA