On Saturday, August 31, 2002, 3:25:47 PM, Jan Rifkinson wrote:

D>> Thats is kind of what i`m trying to do. But for
D>> this I need a filter option to leave certain
D>> mails on the servers and only download ones
D>> that are addressed to that particular aacount.

>   Filter all msgs to your account & move hers to
>   her account automatically via Filter Action. You
>   can re-direct [I believe], copy or export to a
>   unix, TB or txt file. HTH

Another option could be to set up a selective download filter in both
of the accounts, set up to ingore messages for the other person, so:

Account X - Ignore messages for Account Y
Account Y - Ignore messages for Account X

When account X logs on, only messages for account X will be
downloaded, and messages for Y left on the server, and the opposite
will happen when account Y logs on.

The filter would look like this:

Account X: Detect by Entire Header
Signal String: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Advanced|Action: Ignore

Account Y: Detect by Entire Header
Signal String: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Advanced|Action: Ignore

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600