Hi Ben,

on Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:29:52 +0100GMT (08.09.02, 14:29 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

MDP>> Once you have the plug-in, configure TB to use it under Options |
MDP>> Virus protection and all will be better than perfect.

BK> ...I think perfect is a bit too far!

I believe you didn't read the mail in the context. It was about the AVG
anti-virus plugin for The Bat!, not general features.

BK> Where is TBs newgroup support?

I'd say TB! is an email client, not a newsreader. There are many good
newsreaders around, for cheap or free. ;-)

BK> What about the "Expand/Collapse All Threads" command?

Ctrl + * or - (numeric) ... ?

Have a good time. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

PGP-Key: http://www.meynsweb.com/public-key.txt

Winamp currently playing: Shakira - Ojos Asi (Thunder Remix)