In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Rob Mebus wrote:

>Just want you guys to know that Service Pack 1 for Windows XP is
>out.

Hmm... I've just hot-fixed my XP with the latest security
patches.

>It includes the possibility to really designate The Bat! (or any
>other mail client) as the default e-mail program

Just for the record: I've never experienced any problem with that
in WinXP (inc. IE & OE). Netscape/Mozilla however...

>by disabling access to Outlook Express.

An uninstall-option would have been better (oh well, we all know
that.)

Arjan
--
Great prices on musical instruments