On Tuesday, September 10, 2002, 11:53, Sudip Pokhrel wrote:

> I use NAV and I get the errors at times but never while TB! is
> minimized; I get them while launching TB! It doesn't happen every time
> but every 3-4 launches or so.

I have noticed the same problem, it only happens when my mouse pointer
is over the task bar though. It doesn't matter where in the task bar the
pointer is, if it's over the quick launch area, over the clock or
anywhere else. And, to make it even more troublesome, it doesn't happen
all the time, just once in a while.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc