Hello Eddy!

On Thursday, September 12, 2002 at 9:38:37 PM you wrote:

> In the case of JPEG attachments, clicking the little tab at the bottom
> of the window that allows you to view the image results in nothing
> but a blank pane when the attachment is "corrupt".

I've seen that with Eddy's zipped file containing a message with a
perfectly normal RGB JPEG (a very fun at that).

> Saving the attachment (by dragging the icon from the attachment
> sidebar, or right-clicking it and choosing "Save") and viewing it in
> an external viewer, such as IrfanView, ACDSee, Internet Explorer,
> Photoshop, etc. results in a JPEG image that is partially viewable,
> and then corrupt at some varying point in the image.

Nope. After doing the same as you, I could view the perfectly in
IrfanView and PhotoPaint 9.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Calling Things by their right name marks the beginning of Wisdom.