Hello Thomas!

On Friday, September 13, 2002 at 10:20:02 AM you wrote:

> Does that mean the picture shows up with no errors in TB's internal
> viewer? Then I may have forwarded it the "wrong way" - please ask Eddy
> to send you the zip file.

You got me wrong. With the zipped file you send me I got the same
result - as I've written at least once on list (this morning to be
precise).

I never suffered it with attachments I got except for this special
one. I don't count it because it was a complete folder put into TB!
through system routines. The attachment itself - the ZIP - was OK,
otherwise I couldn't have confirmed Eddy's problem.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
(Albert Einstein)