Hello Ulrich,

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:14:53 +0200 GMT (20/09/02, 18:14 +0700 GMT),
Ulrich Wisser wrote:

>> This isn't configurable. :/ The only way to get rid of the sound is
>> to disable the system sound that is triggered for the network error.

UW> which is?

"Exclamation"

UW> I also looked into the sound settings and found that several
UW> applications insert their own sound configuration scheme into the
UW> windows sound interface. Why doesn't TB? Seems to be a feature
UW> request.

I believe it has been sent a couple of times, but feel free to request
it again. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM