Hallo Mark,

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:43:25 -0700GMT (21-9-02, 1:43 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

MW> I'm working on a reply template for my TBUDL folder to work around a
MW> bug in the list software.

Well, that's the place I'd go for too. Because when I use reply to
all, I'm no longer using my tbudl AB reply template.

MW> Here's what I've got now:

MW> %TO=""
MW> %CC=""
MW> %TO="%OTOADDR"

MW> And this doesn't clear the CC: line.

But when I add your changes to my folder template something funny
happens. All at once I'm getting a reply in my tbudl AB reply
template. Apparently something is messing up the used templates. That
suggests that first the %to macros in the folder template are being
processed and after that TB decides whether it wants to use the folder
template or not.

When I put your stuff into quick-template and call that after having
pressed reply to all, it works as advertised. But following up on
this. When I use %Qinclude to use my QT automatcally, I'm getting my
tbudl AB template again.

Only thing I can think of is to put the stuff you want in a QT and
call it manually after a reply to all.

your reply template. That way TB strips the list footer automatically
when replying to your messages.

--
Groetjes, Roelof