Bats-

Answering my own request here, I've got a macro that implements a
workaround solution to the TBUDL digest-mode problem. I'm still not
sure why %CC="" doesn't work on a line by itself, but if I embed it
inside a conditional it does the trick. Here's what it eventually
condensed down to. This is now my folder reply macro (and it's my one
and only folder macro) for my TBUDL folder. It works for both reply
and reply-all. Note that in all cases %OTOADDR should work out to be
tbudl@etc, so I could have hardcoded it, but it makes the solution
more generic the way it is.

%IF:"%CCLIST"<>"":"%CC=''%CC='%OFROMADDR'"%-
%TO=""%-
%TO="%OTOADDR"%-

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.60h on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2