On Wednesday, September 25, 2002, 04:08, Raj wrote:

PP>> IIRC this option only takes effect if you write a message to this
PP>> contact using the 'New message' function in the address book.

> It does not work for new messages as well :(

What Peter is talking about is not the regular new message but the new
message function inside the address book. Right click an address book
entry and select New -> Message. This works for me, but since I never
creates messages this way I gave up on adding secondary addresses
automaticly.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc