On Wednesday, September 25, 2002, 10:01, Thomas F. wrote:

MO>> What Peter is talking about is not the regular new message but the
MO>> new message function inside the address book.

> Why does this make a difference?

By design. I have no idea why, either Ritlabs forgot to implement it for
both ways of creating messages or they had a reason. My guess is that it
is in some way related to the design problems which is the reason they
have choosen to rewrite the entire code before releasing 2.0.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc