Hi Adam!

In message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Wednesday, September 25, 2002, 6:14:32 AM, you wrote:

>> What is the best way to filter as I also want to add an auto-reply to
>> the mails that are forwarded from the 5 accounts into the one.

AB> I have my old email account filtering mails to my new one. I have one
AB> final filter in the
AB> account which looks for "." in the kludges (so it will find every
AB> message not done already). This *redirects* the email to my main email

I was trying to do the same thing earlier, so that I could have ONE
set of spam filters, instead of duplicating for each account. Once
spam is filtered out, other mail is sorted, and everything that's not
caught is plopped into a folder for the account that it came through,
although by that time, it doesn't really matter what account it came
through. Would be nice if had an option to move an email and re-apply
filters.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.