Hallo Chris,

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:13:55 -0700GMT (25-9-02, 18:13 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

CW> 1. I want the mails forwarded within TB! to one inbox

Create for the other accounts a 'catch all' filter (check for @ in
kludges' and make that filter move the message to the new inbox. (Do
this for all 'extra' accounts)

CW> 2. An autoreply to go to the forwarded mails - this I can sort as I've
CW> done an autoreply before - and it worked :-)

You can add that to the same filters, ought to work.

CW> 3. Colour code the mails a different colour in the inbox, depending on
CW> which account it was forwarded from - this I've never done before, as
CW> I've not even dabbled in colours!

Same thing, you can find the coloring bit on the 'actions tab'. Before
you can assign the coloring action, you first need to define color
groups.
 (Main menu: message -> colour group -> Edit Colour Groups)

CW> Any suggestions of how to do this, especially the colour bit would be
CW> greatly received. Could I add the colour section in with the forward
CW> filter?

You should be able to run all actions from one filter. (Didn't check
that.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof