Hi, all!

I have a couple of general questions, prompted by recent discussions.

First,  in  the  sorting  office, you can set an email to have various
addresses  added to a specific address book.  Is there any way to call
this  from  a  template?   That way, if I reply to someone, I can have
the  name/email/etc added to a whitelist address book.  I can think of
some other interesting uses of this also.

Second, it would be nice if there was a way to have a template apply a
specific  filter  to  a  folder on demand.  Prior discussions indicate
that  this  capability  isn't  available,  unless  one  wants to use a
third-party app to control The Bat!.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.