Hello Marck,

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, at 08:09:46 [GMT -0400] (which was 8:09:46
AM in NY, USA) James Senick wrote:

>> Not necessarily. I just added <Ctrl-Alt-W> as the hotkey for the
>> filter and left the "Check the selected message against this rule"
>> unchecked. It works perfectly, applying the "watched thread" colour
>> but leaving the message in place.

> That's odd.  Mine moved them. I'll test again in a bit.  I must
> have left something out.

 OK, I found what it was.  What I did originally was neglect to
set the folder to Inbox...instead it was set to TBDUL.  So each
time I used the hotkey combo on any thread already here, the
thread would move to TBDUL plus the other actions I had set.  I
assumed that the same would occur when the move to folder was
set correctly as Inbox, but I was mistaken.  Why, I don't
understand, but as long as the move to folder is the Inbox, they
don't move at all regardless of what folder you're working in.
Hope I didn't confuse anyone.  Thanks for keeping me in check
Marck.

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com