Hello Marck,

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, at 00:06:08 [GMT +0100] (which was 7:06:08
PM in NY, USA) Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MAU>> Like you, I don't understand why they are not moved. That is
MAU>> what I find odd. A bug perhaps? A _useful_ bug?

> No, an intended feature. It has always been so and designed to be
> so, that when the source and destination folders of a filter are the
> same then a message is not moved.

Assuming you mean in practice rather than just in theory, is it
conceivable that if you _initially_ have a filter set to move
messages to another folder and _then_ change it to move to the
inbox that said intended feature is broken?

IOW, if you leave it alone, TB never moves the message at all.
But if you actively configure it to move the message to the
inbox, then it actually does?

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com