Hi,

Thomas F. wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>> I also considered this option. Yet, I guess my PC doesn't like to
>> be disconnected from its domain controller.

> Excuse me for asking, but what do you mean by that?

I didn't expect this to become a big thread. Anyways, I think my
computer doesn't like to be disconnected from its domain
controller/file server. Yet, it's not a big issue. Next time I'll just
bite the bullet and interrupt the transfer before everything get's
downloaded.

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.62/Beta5 under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6