Hello ~John,

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 11:30:37 -0700 GMT (06/10/02, 01:30 +0700 GMT),
~John wrote:

~> I need to know how to create a filter, or something that will show
~> all e-mails that I have "Replied to" with a line going through it.
~> Or in other words have the messsage displayed with text that is
~> stiked through.

You can create a Replied filter which changes the colour. You would
need to create a coulr group first (under the Message menu). I'm
afraid strikeout is not possible, but maybe you can live with
colours.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hilf einem Freund in der Not und er wird sich an dich erinnern, wenn
er wieder in Not ist.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM