On Sunday, 6 October 2002, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MDP>>> You might try externalising attachments and double clicking the
MDP>>> HTML first. It might work.

T>> I think I've tried that. I saved all attachments to the same
T>> folder (using the default names, which I assume are the names in
T>> the original email)

MDP> Not really. I meant that you should configure the account to
MDP> store attachments in a folder.

I changed the account to keep attachment files "Separately in a
special directory", then redirected a message to my own address (local
delivery) and redirected it back to my mother's address (again with
local directory). I still can't view the HTML message correctly. The
attachment folder contains all the GIF files, but not the HTML file.

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]