Hi Brano,

BS>> at the one hand i want to change some header, right, therefore xray
BS>> would be a good solution, but i want to do some textchanges, too - where
BS>> thebat's regexp and template features doesn't suffice :/

> you can use every text processor, like perl or other script language.
> You will do "filter" for outgoing (incoming) messages, run script and
> import those "changed" mails back. It should work :) And also with
> xrayapp it is nice solution.

but that would only work if i could create a filter which runs the
programm and does not send the mail - but i found no option for that
:(
because then i had no more problems, i would create two filters:
preprocess: matches only if a special kludge or something doesn't
exists and calls my script which does it's job and adds the header
normal: matches only if the kludge exists and sends the mail

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best regards

--
Benjamin Schulz
 |- mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and
those who don't.