Hi Brano,

> Benjamin Schulz [BS], on Monday, October 7, 2002 at 13:37 (+0200)
> wrote these comments in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

BS>> but that would only work if i could create a filter which runs the
BS>> programm and does not send the mail - but i found no option for that

> filter settings - actions - run external program
> of course, you can set, when filter will be executed, just like normal
> filtering (regexp and so on...)

> that's it :) You will change the body, etc...and import that mail back
> to THE BAT.

and than? send it the second time? when my external program is called
the mail is already send, so, my question is: how can i set an
outgoing filter which does everything but sending the mail?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best regards

--
Benjamin Schulz
 |- mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and
those who don't.