Hello, Everyone...

Halfway through the evaluation period for "The Bat" I mailed my registration
information and check to the address provided in the program under "Help".
There has been no reply, and the snail mail one way would have taken no more
than three days - max.

Two weeks later, after not receiving any reply, I emailed the company to
inquire about the lack of a reply. No answer to that email message either.

At this point it has been over three weeks; the evalation period has ended,
and I'm back using another email program.

Has anyone else experienced this situation? Suggestions would be welcome...

Thank you.

Susan