Hi Doug,

On Wednesday, October 9, 2002 23:31 your local time, (Thursday, 04:16
my local time), you [DW] wrote:

>> You can get AVG plug-in directly from Grisoft:

>> http://files.grisoft.cz/softw/thebat/avgbat9us.exe

DW> Thanks, it is up and I hope running now!

Nice but 'hope' is not good enough. You better make sure :)

You can actually test this my doing the following:

create a new text document with notepad and paste this line of text:

X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Save the file as Eicar.txt and mail it to yourself as an attachment.
AVG plug-in should catch it. For the test purpose, temporarily turn
off "Check outgoing mail for virus" option from TB! menu 'Options -->
Virus protection', otherwise TB! might not even allow you to send it.

--
be well,
Sudip Pokhrel             |    /"\