Hi Anne and Lourdes,
You wrote, Anne:

A> I'd be interested to know this also, as when I ran the checks recently
A> my AV (Kaspersky) allowed the reconstruction of the fragments before
A> it checked the mail. Also, is there a Kaspersky plugin for TB and if
A> so where would I find it to try please?

I downloaded the Kaspersky Pro version, Anti-Virus Monitor No.
4.0.5.15. -- It was Friday 25 October I think. Dates running together
in my sleepy head. :)

When I clicked on Options-Anti-Virus Protection, a window came up that
offered me the Kaspersky Plug-In to "Add." I did this and it says I
have version 3.5.9 of a COM-based plug-in.

Every time I launch TB a box shows on top of the Logo, "Loading
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Plug-In." Flashes and then disappears with the TB
Logo.

I had a little trouble with the download. The sales site confused me
and I accidentally first downloaded the Demo. I went back and managed
to find the Purchase and Register download, but mistakenly assumed it
would overwrite the Demo. Not so. The Wizard told me to uninstall it.
So I exited the Wizard.

I had mistakenly let the download Run from  Current Location. So had
to go back and re-download (I bought the $5 privilege at purchase.)

This download I saved to disk, but it was faulty. Windows said that
driver files were missing.

Then the people at the Buy site had lost my order number. I had to
write to Kaspersky customer service. Finally got everything done. So
far as I know, no bugs.

But the plug-in came with it. I have described this at such length,
because maybe you are supposed to have the plug-in there to enable at
the click of a mouse, and the code you got (whether download or disk,
I didn't know) left it out, the way my driver got left out.

--

Cheers,

Mary