Hello there,

Monday, October 14, 2002, 5:30:20 PM, Thomas F. wrote:

AC>> The Bat!'s options/settings are probably located in the registry.
AC>> I do not plan to back them up.

TF> And why not?

It's more a kind of habit.  For some reason, I do not like backing
up and restoring registry keys.  I prefer to make the settings
manually from scratch.  That way, I also have a second chance to
look at all of them and possibly make some changes.  Of course, it
is not time effective, but that's the way I do it. :)

 Alexander Cicovic

Using The Bat! 1.61 under Windows 2000 Service Pack 3