Hi all,

On Monday, October 7, 2002 21:26 our local time, Chris Weaven [CW]
wrote;

CW> Further to the question about anti-virus programs, I've decided to
CW> give NOD32 a go on the 25 day trial.

CW> I've added the 'Accounts' pop3.provider.net on port 110. What should
CW> it be listening on?

CW> At the moment it doesn't seem to pick up any mails coming through.

Update on NOD32 pop3 scanner. I received this mail from Eset.

---8< snip---------------

"The POP3 scanner (which will be gone within about 60 days - replaced by
Winsock scanning) will block any active virus coming in with an email -
you will get a notice telling you that a specific email had a virus."

Just thought people might be interested.

What sort of difference can we expect form this?

Chris.

--
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Created Using The Bat! V1.61 and Virus Checked by Norton & AVG.