Hi Marck!

In message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Tuesday, October 15, 2002, 8:23:26 PM, you wrote:

MDP> @15-Oct-2002, 19:51 -0500 (01:51 UK time) Scott McNay [SM] in
MDP> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

MDP> I was under the impression that most of the English language stuff
MDP> was there. If there is other stuff not included there then it has
MDP> simply not been submitted to me for inclusion.

I'll  see  what I can throw together for you to consider adding in.

Is there an easy way to get the archives off of the old server without
wading  through  hundreds of web pages? Maybe if someone has them in a
message base, they could be attached and emailed?

MDP> Also, the last round of main TB "Help" file updates involved the
MDP> movement of some of the FAQ content into the Help file.

Help files, by their nature, tend to be ignored.  :)

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.